Saturday, August 14, 2010

Proud ^_^

Well, in the beginning of the year me and this guy had a 'thing'. I was basically the mistress in his relationship with his girlfriend, who is also a former friend of mine. It was the roughest 4 months of my life. It was horrible, I felt horrible. Never again will I be apart of one's relationship.

After I push away those two horrible friends of mine and him, he began to come back. This time it was worse, he was more demanding, and too straightforward. But, as soon as I turned him off - my work was done, and I logged off. He still doesn't get the point, this time .. I'm in control.

Screw you, go away.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you. Sometimes we have to get the "toxic" out of our lives in order to see the brighter side of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You're never wrong when you do what you know inside is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. Life is waaaaaay too short to be unhappy!

    ReplyDelete