Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Move onto the next, sweetie.

Gosh, I have to retype this post. I swear I was already signed onto blogspot. Anyways ...

Lately I've been thinking about weather or not to give this guy a chance. I've run away from him numerous of times, but he just keeps chasing after me. He doesn't have the qualities I look for in a significant others. He doesn't get my jokes, and doesn't approve of my behaviors.

I'm flattered that he thinks I'm appealing, but I would actually like to be with someone who's afraid to be straight forward with me because their 'shy'. This guy is just too straight forward, and conceited. Well, he thinks highly of himself. Why would I give you a kiss? I don't even know you. Um ..

After weeks of not hearing from him, his number came up on my phone. This time, he tried to be cool. Okay, BYE. I'm sorry but I can't be with someone who immediately turns me off.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that doesn't sound like that would work out. If you can't be yourself, you wouldn't be happy and if he doesn't get your jokes or approve of your behaviors then...ya did the right thing. CLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanity is often described as 'Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.'

    Up to this point your heart has made the decisions - it wrote everything in the above paragraphs through the "I'm sorry" in the last sentence. Your head wrote the rest, "I cant be with someone who..."

    You've given yourself the opportunity to judge your relationship on the basis of making a different choice. Be at peace with making your decision. Choosing to try life without him is difficult, but wise. Making the choice was the first step. Step 2 was acting on it.

    Step 3 is to evaluate the decision in a few weeks and then see what you think. If it isn't working out, determine your next set of options and pick one. Then act on it, evaluate, etc., etc.

    {Here's where I normally give a big hug and say}, "You've done something good for yourself. Now ignore it all for a few weeks when you evaluate it. I hope this helps. - Ron


    PS; I originally didn't come here for this particular post, but I couldn't ignore your turmoil. We'll get back to my other question later. Take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete